Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Italia.


Italy?

A few weeks ago, I came upon a dilemma: what to do for summer?
Ill let you know right away that despite appearances, I am not a little rich kid. Sure, I'm not poor, but I still have to work during my studies to support my "lifestyle".
Unfortunately, I am obsessed with traveling and had to find a job that would make enough money all the while giving me time off to go wander off in the world. I think I found the perfect solution: running away to teach english in Italy for three months. Of course I will enjoy the culture, the food, the people, blah blah blah... but the biggest pro of going to Italy for the summer (apart from how fabulous saying "I'm spending my summer in Italy" sounds) is the crazy traveling I will be able to do. I plan to do the South of France, visit a family friend and snowboard in the French Alps, Geneva, Vienna, Dubrovnik (Croatia), and, most importantly, meeting up with my friends that will be spending time on the Adriatic coast and Greece.
This is how I see my summer going down...

Amazing food

Riding around on a vespa

Fabulous tanning

And of course... partying in authentic eurotrash style!

Here's hoping my summer actually turns out like this...


1 comment: